Ariana Zastrow, ND
Dr. Ariana Zastrow considers each patient’s individual needs as she addresses physical, functional, environmental, and emotional causes of imbalances. Dr. Zastrow aims to empower her patients to reach their optimal health by utilizing a broad range of treatment methods including diagnostic and functional laboratory testing, nutrition, botanical medicine, oral nutrient therapy, and bioidentical hormones. Although Dr. Zastrow enjoys treating various health issues including but not limited to cardiometabolic disease, autoimmune conditions and gastrointestinal dysfunction, she has a special interest in treating women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, infertility and hormonal imbalances.
Dr. Zastrow was diagnosed with PCOS in her early twenties. Her personal journey provided a deep understanding of the physical and emotional challenges that women with PCOS face as well as the struggle that they endure to receive comprehensive care within the conventional medical system. Dr. Zastrow was able to reverse her PCOS, and it is her passion to help all of her patients do the same.
Naturopathic medicine provides the opportunity to investigate and treat the root cause of illness rather than just treat symptoms. Given the correct circumstances, the body has an amazing ability to heal. Dr. Zastrow works to help her patients determine what their obstacles to health are, remove them and support the body as it heals.
Dr. Zastrow wants her patients to be empowered and an active participant in their health care. She has a passion for teaching and takes time to ensure that each patient fully understands her approach.
Dr. Ariana Zastrow received her Bachelors of Science in Biobehavioral Health from Pennsylvania State University, where she graduated summa cum laude. She obtained her Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine degree from Bastyr University in San Diego, California. She has been practicing in California since 2016.
· Cells Gone Wild: Taming Autoimmune Disease, Palm Springs, CA March 2019
· Integrative Fertility Symposium, Vancouver, BC, April 2018
· Get Healthy IV Workshop, La Habra, CA, June 2017
· The Power of Hormones, Mexico City, Mexico, May 2017
· Functional Endocrinology: Connecting New Research with Practical Applications, Irvine, CA, February 2017
· Institute of Women’s Health and Integrative Medicine: Menopause: Integrative Management & Hormone Boot Camp, HRT Updates, Portland, OR, April 2016
· Apex Energetics Food Allergies & Sensitivities in the New Millennium, San Diego, CA, January 2016
· International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation Annual Conference, Orlando, CA, November 2015
· AANP Annual Conference, Oakland, CA, August 2015
· Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Conference, San Diego, CA, June 2015
· CNDA Merging Medicine Endocrine Conference, Marina del Rey, CA, April 2015
· Institute of Women’s Health and Integrative Medicine: Fertility, Preconception, Pregnancy and Postpartum, Portland, OR, October 2014
· Apex Energetics Mastering Brain Chemistry, San Diego, CA, September 2014
· Apex Energetics Neuroendocrine Immunology of Exercise Seminar, Del Mar, CA, April 2013
· UCSD Center for Integrative Medicine for Integrative Medicine Integrative Oncology San Diego, CA, April 2013